TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
Here's a comprehensive set of microblading aftercare instructions to help ensure the best results and healing process:
1. No Touching Avoid touching the treated area with your fingers to prevent infection or color displacement.
2. Keep Dry Keep the treated area dry for at least 10 days. Avoid water, sweating, and excessive humidity.
3. Avoid Makeup Refrain from applying makeup directly on the treated area for the first week.
4. No Sun Exposure Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds during the healing phase. Sun can fade the pigment prematurely.
5. Gentle Cleansing Clean the area gently with a mild, fragrance-free cleanser and water twice a day using a cotton pad. Pat dry.
6. Avoid Scrubbing Do not scrub, rub, or use exfoliants on the treated area while it's healing.
7. Avoid Picking or Peeling As the area heals, it may scab or peel. Do not pick or scratch at it, as this can affect the healed results.
8. No Swimming or Saunas Avoid swimming, saunas, and steam rooms for at least 2 weeks.
9. Avoid Sweating Minimize strenuous activities that cause sweating for about a week.
10. Sun Protection After healing, apply sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) to the treated area when exposed to sunlight to prevent color fading.
11. Moisturize Once the area is fully healed, applying a light moisturizer can help maintain the results.
12. Touch-ups Microblading fades over time. Schedule regular touch-ups as recommended by your technician to maintain the desired look.
Things to Avoid
- Facial Treatments Avoid facial treatments like chemical peels, laser treatments, and microdermabrasion near the treated area, as they can affect the pigment.
- Harsh Products Stay away from products containing retinol, glycolic acid, or AHA/BHA on the treated area to prevent color fading.
- Sweating Profusely Avoid excessive sweating during the healing period, as sweat can disrupt the pigment.
**Note** Healing times can vary, and results may differ for each individual. If you have any concerns or questions during the healing process, consult your technician.
Remember, proper aftercare is essential for achieving long-lasting, beautiful microblading results.